Thursday, May 28, 2009

At last can do some blogging

At last, after 2 meeks of absence i found some free time to do some blogging. anyway almost 2 weeks without surfing is indeed dreadful. i felt partially disconnected to the world. everything that i pursue in the pass, stories on politics, electronics, h1n1, windows 7 and many many more juz stop the day before the day i went to matrix. anyway quite a frustrating one.
but thank God i adapt quite well here. for the first 2 days really disaster. felt so homesick. u know why??? juz imagine sleeping at bout 12 midnight wake up 4 in the morning. have to go do exercise and hear those boring ceramah. some quite interesting but others really monotonous. in some sessions i even fall asleep though not a soundly one.
however somehow it relates to my neglecgence of the bible the first 2 days. i really can't help it. too tired sleepy n no time. i always tell myself to read the bible and pray sometime but it seems tat my exhaustion has overcome me. right after tidy up i directly fall on to my bed n sleep. those two days really frustrating. my mood becomes extremely not good. though those facsilators are not as bad as i thought esspecially the boys side quite ok la. dunno the girls side. mee mee seems frus bout the condition there.
but the turn around came when i finally try my best n spend some time reading the bible n pray. the results blast me of. though still very tired but my mood get better. i start to look things in the more positive way. even when i was punish to dance in front of 2000++ students juz becoz one of my roomates didn't off the fans before he went out, i juz dun feel angry at all. if the previous day i sure i will say all the bad things bout him in my heart. but surprisingly i dun even have tat kind of anger. its totally a zero anger tat i myself surprised. so remeber to read the bible and pray everyday.
the following week the studies start. my deputy director say orientation is nothing. after the orientation closing ceremony he said: "welcome to the coolest part of hell." meaning studies are the real challenge we have to face. luckily it not hard for me. still got time to relax. n indeed i can catch up quite easily. juz some parts a bit complex. luckily most of my lectures are good. a get more chinese lecturers than anyone else. my physics tutorial lecturer though a malay, commands good english and physics eventhough he major in biology in his uni. So quitely smooth experience for me here. but of course sometimes still miss home so much. though i might not talk a lot with my family at home but somehow i really miss their companion. n also all of my friends n churchmates, esspecially my best friend rachel. long time too no chat with elton. miss so much. yesterday night i look at some pics for 5s1. really miss so much all the time we have together. but leaving childhood friend is a must for most of us. we have to grow up. however looking back to the past is really a motivating thing for me. it teach me to value every opportunity tat God gives. this opportunity will also eventually become a past, so why no value it and squeeze out the best memories out of it. of course there are bad memories too but that will also be a lesson in the future not to repeat the same mistake.
anyway specially directed to my best friend. i read ur blog juz now. some indeed good memories for u and some not so good ones. but anyway continue to have faith in God. No need to say sorry for whatever guilt u have for me. i know how u feel and know wat u are facing. actually somehow, i dunno, both of us are made to be same, so i know more bout u juz by feelings. i am sure u are the same. both of us are made to be refuge for each other. so dun feel guilt for whatever u try to hide, i also have something i hide from u also. but somehow by feeling u might know wat i am hiding too. juz remember we are the refuge for each other. happiness n joy both of us might not necessarily have to share together, but grievances, sadness, disappointments n maybe even break downs in our lives we will go through together under the guildance of God. so be sure to continue to have faith in God. eventhough we might far away from each other but juz pray n feel, God will lead us. Be happy always n dun put me above God when u need refuge. remember both of us are instruments of God that He provides for each other, so dun put instruments above their Owner.
Anyway that's it. Happy not alone here. So many friends from 5s1 n new friends. dun so xie mu, juz remember Jesus is our best Friend n as long as we remain as His best friend, He will provide us with all we need.

0 comments: