Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last Night in Sarikei, at least with so many friends around

Its late night and i will be going 2moro.
so juz a short one.
Yesterday and today is really a great test for me.
I am leaving Sarikei anyway for Labuan.
But most importantly is what happen on Friday, the night jpa was announce.
Anyway right after i receive news from A Tong at three that jpa will be announced at 5pm , I juz felt all of a sudden I need to pray.
Though this time is not for myself though I hope I can get it.
It's for someone else.
I tell God that He has done something unexpected and really seems impossible to our SPM results and really somehow I really dun think we should get such results.
So since He has dun something impossible, let Him show us miracle too for jpa.
I pray really hard for about 2 hours.
And u see results are indeed a miracle.
I was extremely happy when i knew the results. God answered my prayer with the answer YES.
Though I didn't get it, but the one who need it the most gets it.
So the lesson is really whatever God do is always the best for us. Whether is good or bad in our eyes, we must learn to see things with the eyes of faith.
And not only that, because of one person praying for juz one matter or another person many others too will be blessed too. U never know how God works.
Remember the story of Abraham pleading for Sodom and Gommorah.
Abraham ask God if He will the 2 cities if there are 50 innocent people in them. God says He would spare the whole city for the sake of those 50 people.
Then Abraham ask again is there is 45, then 40, 30, 20 and 10. God's answer is still the same.
For the sake of even 10 people God will spare them all.
So remember God will change even the whole world juz for the sake of u, praying and seeking Him.
And becoz of that many others will be blessed.
How amazing is our Father.
So put ur trust fully in Him. Even though things seem hopeless, there is always a way prepare by God. The only question is really are u really willing to believe that there is that way out.
I may be going but for all of my friends, thanks for supporting me always. I know there are times i have done wrongly but i sincerely hope for ur forgiveness.
I really dun like to say farewell but things are like that. When time comes, we have to face it.
Bye my friends, but i believe with God's will we will meet again somewhere, someday.
And really to my very special friend, I really dun wat to express but i am sure deep in ur heart u know wat i wan to say.
That's all, Good Night and Farewell.

0 comments: