Sunday, March 21, 2010

My best birthday ever...


Normally during the past birthday, for me is just a normal day for me. My sis n my friends will wish me happy birthday. Of course some of them will prepare some suprises for me. N that's it. My parents normally will only me happy birthday late night when my sis tell them. But i do understand they are just too busy. That's why sometimes if i don't take note of the date, the birthday will just past like tat only realizing it some other day. But this year is different. For the first time i celebrate it out of Sarikei n i 've never been so excited bout it. My 5s1 friends have book me a week earlier for fear others will get me first. Our venue: mom's snow house, a kinda higher class restaurant in Labuan. Well, how do i feel? Of course happy ba. But other then that i think it's undescribable. Really thank you all for that wonderful birthday. By the way wei chun is sitting beside hui min. I only realize i left him out after some time. Haha. Sorry. Anyway all the best for pspm. Let's speed up n cross the finishing line. Then bye bye Labuan.. Lalalala...

0 comments: